Saturday, June 23, 2012

Resort 2013 Review

Well, since I've quarantined myself because I'm deathly ill, I've decided to make use of my down time and "curate" (fashion blogger's favorite word) the Resort 2013 collections. Here are some of my favorites. 



Roberto Cavalli, because HELLOOOO GOIRJESS.



3.1 Phillip Lim. I'm getting verklempt. Tawlk amongst yaselves. I'll give you a topic. The leather overalls. Welder Chic? Discuss


 Band of Outsiders, because they rule. I picture myself prancing around in these preppy pretties on a boat of course.


 Givenchy, because LOOK AT THESE GEMS. 


 Chloe, because it actually looks like clothes suited for a resort/holiday.


 Dior, because I want to look completely fabulous on my imaginary vacation. 


 Cynthia Rowley, because I believe Abbey Elliot as Zooey Deschanel said it best "The best kinda girl is a quirky girl."


Rag & Bone, because damn I want to own every one of these pieces.

Marc by Marc Jacobs, because DUH.

all images from style.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful!!!! I had been too busy!!! Love your latest post! You did a great work! keep posting!! I love ChloƩ and Dior collection...is more lady!
    KISSES!! and take care!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete