Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hermes FW 12.13

To some, the most important element of a collection is cohesiveness. If every single piece isn't a slight variation of the previous one, the collection is considered "all over the place." I feel that sometimes a collection can be so cohesive that it becomes almost repetitive. That being said, I very much appreciate cohesiveness but I consider my personal style to be ever changing. So I see nothing wrong with offering a variety of moods in one collection. Cover your bases. Sell more clothes. Here are some of my favorite looks from Hermes F/W 12.13





To be quite honest I do not see a total lack of cohesion in this collection. I see Menswear and feminine frocks. wear ALL THE DIFFERENT STYLES! What do you guys think? Do you have varying style personalities, or do you stick with generally one defining style?


all images are from NOWFASHION (http://nowfashion.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment